Friday 14 March 2014

Navroz Mubarak - Happy New Year

Special prayer that can assist your focus

Divine Presence in whom I live, move and have my being,

I ask for assistance in this awakening moment of Equinox.

Grant that I may create a structure of being 

that enables my Soul to thrive.
 

Give me a pure experience.
Create Stability and let me use that energy to live
in the power of the present moment,
Making choices that enable me to move
through the accelerating shifts of energy in perfect balance.

Bless me that I may be in harmony with 

my Soul’s Divine Blueprint
of Perfection and maintain my place 

of Balance within the Love awakening in my heart.

Allow this new stability to anchor into every area of my life
in a flexible form that allows freedom of movement.
 

May all my choices be in Harmony and Alignment 
with my Soul’s Destiny.
 

From the deepest place of Gratitude in my heart,
I say thank you for your blessings in every area of my life.
Be it so, and so it is. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment