Friday 18 April 2014

Seed Of Transformation

SEED OF TRANSFORMATION 

No matter how anxious life can feel, remember that there is a butterfly inside of you just waiting to soar.

The awakening begins within, so spend some quality time alone, getting to know and love yourself.

Then come out, and share your love with others. Inner clarity spreads and impacts all parts of your life, and the lives of those around you.

It’s the butterfly effect, the chrysalis of personal and social transformation.


+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Affirmations or subconscious belief change can be helpful to keep us from falling back into old patterns and instead create a new pattern of first creating change in your subconscious mind.

We may require a change in our mindset to apply consistently apply what we have learned and awaken our full potential.

Consider affirmations such as the following to get you connected to personal change for every life condition:

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

    “I look for and easily see the beliefs that create my everyday experience and know I have the power to change them.”

    “I take responsibility for my life experiences and I take action to live my life through conscious choice.”

    “I consistently change the perception of my experiences by first going within to create the transformation I desire.”

    “I get inspired in every life experience as I notice how powerful a creator I am and my ability to change any circumstance.”

    “Each life experience awakens me to my true potential.”

    “I take notice of where I am limiting myself in life, and immediately use the methods I have to change my experience now.”

    “With every experience, I notice how my beliefs affect my behavior and then take responsibility to change them.”

    “I have the knowledge and wisdom to change my life now.”


                                           Divine Transformation Now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment